Sr. Business/Systems Analyst (closed)
Title: Sr. Business/Systems Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 months
Our client, a leading provider of cable and telecom services, is seeking a Sr. Business/Systems Analyst to work closely with the business and technology owners.
· Participates in product requirements review sessions with business, understand the assumptions, dependencies and constraints.
· Communicates the business needs clearly to internal teams in the form of use-cases, sequence diagrams and process flows, as needed.
· Develops functional and/or technical requirement specifications adhering to standard templates.
· Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates current and proposed application enhancements against enterprise business requirements and internal customer needs.
· Works closely with development, testing and subject matter experts during the entire life-cycle of the project.
· Fulfills role as a liaison between users, vendors and technical staff as needed.
· Demonstrated experience as an analyst.
· Skills equivalent to 6-10 years in comparable position
*** W2 only; No third party or 1099 candidates ***
Send resumes to email@example.com