2053224 - Sunquest Builder - Minneapolis, MN (closed)
Health Services has an Opportunity for:
– Sunquest Builder - 2053224
– Estimated 8 month engagement
Goal: Consultant to start mid-July, 2012
Provide the following information for each candidate:
• Individual's name
• Hourly rate
• First day of availability
Job Description – Sunquest Builder
-The consultant will be responsible for the Sunquest and CoPath build needed for the implementation.
-They will work under the direction of the Laboratory Information Services (LIS) team.
-They will work in conjunction with the IT Sunquest upgrade team and the Range Ancillary Project Manager.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• All application build tasks needed for the implementation of Sunquest at the direction of the LIS support team
• All application build tasks needed for the implementation of CoPath at the direction of the LIS support team
• Go live and post-implementation support for the Epic Range go-live
• Possibly assist with the medical record number conversion of the Range patients
• Possibly assist with the appointment and order conversion for Laboratory patients prior to go-live
• Complete build tasks as assigned
• May be requested to participate in conference calls or on-site meetings which may include occasional travel to Hibbing, MN
• Knowledge transfer to staff
• Other duties as assigned
• Working knowledge of Sunquest, CoPath, HistoTrac, and other Laboratory systems
• Candidate will be expected to be available from Monday morning until Friday afternoon. There is the potential to work remotely after initial on-site training.
• Status report is expected every Friday at 5pm to Analytical and Diagnostic Application team manager or their designee noting completed tasks and project work
• Some weekend work may be required around go-lives; otherwise this position is a M-F position, 7:30 AM to 4 PM
• No overtime unless pre-approved by Analytical and Diagnostic Application team manager
If you are interested in this opportunity and you qualify please complete the following and send back with your updated resume.
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #
Cell Phone #
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others)
Requirement #: 2053224
Your resume in Word format along with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let Keystone Computer Solutions, Inc. be the one to help you land that next contract opportunity,
93% of our submissions resumes are placed in front of the hiring managers.
Only candidates authorized to work in the USA will be accepted.
If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability.
If so, please feel free to forward this email at your discretion.