Director of Corporate Performance & Operations - UAE National Only
IRIS Executives, number 1 headhunter in the Emiratisation market is urgently looking for a Director of Corporate Performance & Operations for one of its largest clients in ABU DHABI (Only UAE Nationals are considered for this role).
Direct and oversee the Corporate Performance & Operations Division by taking overall responsibility for monitoring the satisfaction of customers and employees, tracking the performance of the company and oversee the development of quality assurance programs and quality control policies & procedures.
· Provide direction and manage employees in the Corporate Performance & Operations Division in performing their delegated tasks;
· Delegate and monitor divisional functional goals, objectives and programs;
· Align the Corporate Performance & Operations Division long term and short term strategic goals and objectives based on the vision, mission and overall objectives of the company
· Initiate pro-active analysis and advice on key strategic areas relative to the Corporate Performance & Operations Division;
· Improvement initiatives, recommend changes where seen necessary and ensure that corrective action plans and strategic initiatives are identified and implemented accordingly;
· Prepare reports on the overall performance of the Corporate Performance & Operations Division for the CEO;
· Ensure availability of required resources to carry out all the tasks related to the Corporate
· Performance & Operations Division and ensure effective utilization of staff;
· Review (as a second / third level reviewer) and discuss with the appraiser, areas of concern, if any, and approve periodic performance appraisals of divisional employees;
· Perform periodic performance appraisals for Section Head / Advisors within the Corporate
· Performance & Operations Division (in coordination with HR Section);
· Identify and recruit the required external experts, advisors, consultants, etc. needed to support divisional goals, functions and activities;
· Direct and oversee development standards for processes and analytical models to analyze and
· identify causes of performance gaps and variances in the implementation of Corporate Performance & Operations plans and policies vis-à-vis the established key performance indicators (KPI?s) under the guidance of the CEO;
· Oversee the development and evaluation of feedback from surveys and questionnaires targeting customers as well as in-house focus groups to track the performance of the divisions /departments / sections;
· Oversee the performance monitoring and evaluation activities and oversee performance measurement mechanisms to analyze performance of all divisions / departments / sections in respect to the implementation of strategic plans and policies by the company;
· Conduct 3- monthly risk assessments for the company as instructed by the Chairman;
· Minimum of a Masters Degree in Strategic and Performance Management or equivalent;
· Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in a related field.