Our client in Ayala, Makati City is a leading provider of regulatory compliance products and services for the life sciences industry. They have assisted over 200 clients world-wide with the management of their business risk by assuring compliance with applicable FDA and international regulations as well as industry best practices. We have warranted solutions for managing global compliance across the end-to-end supply chain. Their recruitment needs are solely handled by our company. Their headquarters is in Illinois with other offices located in Dubai and Ireland. Schedule is Monday-Friday, 12pm-8pm.
- The Software Tester is responsible for the development, execution and management of computer validation activities in accordance with client's policies, standards, and regulatory expectations.
- Design and develop validation deliverable for the validation plan, user requirements, functional specifications, platform protocol and application protocols.
- Prepare test cases and scripts for audit trail, electronic signature, security access and control, system connectivity and other platform specifications.
- Execute validation protocols, prepared deviation reports on system errors, and recommend solutions.
- Coordinate with ERP system implementation team and users to implement, document and establish security controls.
- 2+ years of software testing experience utilizing automated software testing tools.
- Experience in one of the following: HP Test Director, Mercury, RoadRunner or other applicable testing tools.
- Highly analytical, with attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested applicant may send comprehensive resume at email@example.com
For queries, you may get in touch with us via ym: ruth_espinosa15 or skype: ruthie_osi