Integration Test Engineer (Oracle Administration) (closed)
The Integration tester will coordinate any project testing efforts once the development unit testing is complete. This is This is a 6-12 Month renewable contract with possibility of Hire.
US Citizenship is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Execution of the test strategy, test planning, test scheduling and defect management.
· If necessary will work along other integration testers to ensure test plan is being followed per standards
· Coordinate with the responsible developers to ensure unit testing has been completed and is ready for integration testing.
· Providing test status on a scheduled basis to the technical lead of the project on test progress and open issues
· Reporting of any issues and critical faults to technical lead and seek support where needed to get them resolved.
· Communicate with other integration test engineers to ensure technical problems which might impact other projects are communicated to avoid problem repeat.
Skills and knowledge:
· BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or technical education
· Experience with SW-CMM
· Experience writing test plans and procedures
· Excellent written, verbal and task management skills
· Knowledge of test automation tools
· Knowledge of Oracle Administration, SQL
· Knowledge of Redhat Linux
· Knowledge of standard MS Office programs
· Knowledge of Python, XML and or shell scripting
· Knowledge of network concepts, protocols and network troubleshooting skills
· Ability to install software upgrades and determine issues when the instructions are not clearly defined (ability to think outside of the box)
· Java experience is a plus. While "coding" in Java and or PL/SQL is not necessary, the ability to diagnose errors in Java-based programs and query database tables is necessary.
For immediate consideration and more details, please send resume in Word Doc to