- Work with the team to create sketches, and ideas to go back to the client for approval
- Produce engineering 3-D drawings of the approved sketches (any tools are okay)
- Produce instruction sheet drawings for the building and assembly of displays
- Produce exploded view drawings
- Create detailed instructions for design of parts, and assembly
- Preferably has knowledge of materials and specs
- Exhibit/possesses time management skills, the ability to multi-task, and the flexibility to rapidly change between projects
- Work well within a team as well as the ability to follow instructions
Needs to be able to do freehand sketches and then create 3D drawings (any 3D design program is OK), exploded drawings and instructional drawings for the assembly of in-store point of purchase displays - knowledge of plastics and metals for the assembly is preferred.
The company will bring the right candidate on permanently if they fit in well with the team.
This is a fast paced and demanding envoirnment, time management skills are very important. The candidate will also have the ability to work from home on occasion.
This is a permanent position for the right candidate - paying $60,000-$90,000 per year depending on experience
All qualified candidates please send resume & portfolio to email@example.com