Manager VP Regulatory Reporting (closed)
Salary: $130K to $160K Location: Manhattan Company: Global Investment bank Position: Perm
Contact Us: email@example.com with Job 0432 or job title in subject line or call New York office at 212-631-5875
• Responsible for managing 10 team members within the Regulatory Reporting group
• Manage offshore relationships and ensure the integrity and control of financial information
• Responsible for production of Daily/Monthly Net Capital
• Responsible for Seg and Secured Calculations on the Broker Dealer.
• Responsible for production of Federal Reserve Report: for example 9YC and TIC
• Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and making strategic recommendations for process/control modifications
• Drive change and build efficiencies
• Maintain relationships with key groups: Operations, Product Finance, Service Center
• 12 to 15 years of experience within an international investment bank with knowledge of bank holding or broker dealer regulatory reporting requirements
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong understanding of bank holding companies, bank related entities
US Citizens or green cards only, please. No sponsorship available.
Check out our website for other positions.