Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd. is growing its IT recruiting team and is currently seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter. This role will be responsible for providing support on all facets of recruiting including reviewing and understanding job order requirements, posting requirements, creative sourcing, interviewing, candidate identification, and preparing documentation for client review. The Senior Technical Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent for our clients.
Zylog Systems offers a fast-paced team environment with onsite training for recruiters and all the tools and technology required to be successful, a career path and growth within the organization, and a competitive base salary, commission and full benefit package.
Specific Responsibilities & Primary Duties:
- Develop and maintain a network of key talent potentially available for immediate hire.
- Develop knowledge related to client needs to effectively target recruitment resources in a professional and efficient manner
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements, and work with potential candidates to prepare them for competitive submissions to meet client requirements.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial interviews via telephone and face-to-face (depending on the assignment) and define a short-list for client delivery
- Track all recruitment activities in the company ATS
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and client/hiring managers.
- Review the hiring manager’s interview feedback with each candidate and take appropriate action when required.
- Conduct face-to-face or web/Skype interviews with candidates prior to submission.
- Conduct follow up interviews with successful placements during the onset of their contract assignment.
- College Diploma/University Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Agency recruitment experience focusing on both contract and permanent positions is required.
- Previous Technology Recruiting experience is required.
- Experience with multiple recruiting methods ranging from internet recruiting, market trend analysis and cutting-edge sourcing techniques is required.
- Proven track record at achieving placement goals in a high paced environment is required.
- Initiative, high energy, strong sense of urgency and the ability to handle many projects simultaneously are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Solid organizational and problem solving skills are required.
- Demonstrated team skills and ability to collaborate on staffing assignments are required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook required.