Epic Hospital Billing Builder (closed)
The HCI Group, a Partner in Your Career
The HCI Group is a strategic partner with many of the nation’s largest healthcare systems. Our organization understands all aspects of medical center operations and related information technology to support large fully integrated implementations.
Our experience runs from executive leadership, to the best in their field consultants. Every member of HCI’s team has been chosen specifically to bring special skills for client healthcare institutions to achieve Meaningful Use quickly, efficiently, and performing to expectations and demands.
Implementing highly complex fully integrated health records is a journey, HCI understands the challenges our clients and staff face and we will work to support your efforts as you work to support our clients.
Position Title: Epic Hospital Billing Builder- California
HCI is currently seeking an experienced Epic Hospital Billing Builder Consultant to join our rapidly expanding national consulting team. Qualifications:
- Certification in hospital billing is required
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- The ability to probe for information about the underlying needs of the organization and user community, which directly influences how the system will be built
- Maintain regular communication with Epic representatives
- Understand the choices involved in application specifications
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software
- Investigate end users’ preference while making build decisions
- Analyze business operations as they relate to build decisions
- Prioritize and implement requested changes to the system
- Analyze new functionality in releases to determine how it should be used
- Review and test each new release
- Collect information regarding potential system enhancement needs
- Prepare details of specifications as needed
- Set standards for naming and numbering conventions and security classifications using the Epic Style Guide for Master File Naming and Numbering Conventions
- Troubleshoot problems and questions from end users
HCI values our employees and provides our staff with a competitive benefits package. Opportunities are available for either full-time or 1099. For more information on our company, please visit us at: www.thehcigroup.com