Senior Print Production Manager (20120605) (closed)
InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) has quickly become one of the largest providers of managed print and promotional solutions in the world, boasting some of the world's best-known brands as clients. And as a global company with an impressive track record of success, InnerWorkings has the resources to help you grow in ways you never thought possible.
InnerWorkings Awards and Accolades:
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 – ’08 – ‘11
Brill Street Top 50 Gen Y Employers – ’09 -‘11
Print Professional Top Distributor – ‘11
Crain’s Fast Fifty – ‘11
Information Week 500 – ’10 - ‘11
Forbes Top 100 “Most Trustworthy Companies” in America – ‘12
InnerWorkings is currently hiring a Senior Print Production Manager to join our Atlanta, GA team! The Senior Print Production Manager will represent InnerWorkings in day-to-day contact with the client. The Senior Print Production Manager is responsible for successful procurement and production of a variety of commercial print projects. They will oversee and coordinate production schedules, print specifications, RFQs, and billing. Daily communication with suppliers and internal team members will be key to success in this role. We are looking for someone who has a positive, friendly attitude, and the ability to work with little supervision while being part of a team. Individuals with strong leadership skills and experience growing account revenue through pitching additional opportunities are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is NOT a typical Senior Print Production Managerrole. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience who are looking to be a part of something big! Responsibilities include:
- Being the liaison between internal stakeholders, agencies and suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery within budget parameters
- Gathering job requirements and performing both procurement and project management of each campaign or mail effort
- Quoting and/or estimating of all direct mail campaigns and projects (ad hoc and programmatic) including both print and lettershop
- Advising on postage optimization (programmatically) and economic mailing techniques and formats that may increase savings
- Developing program strategies which are both beneficial and economical for the client
- Building relationships with clients and developing communication channels to ensure smooth workflow
- Analyzing job revenue cost and profitability by job/project as well as quarterly and yearly analysis
- Proactively presenting production solutions
- Preparing & overseeing job statuses – both meetings and reports
- Managing multiple jobs & tasks simultaneously
- Mentoring and managing junior level production manager(s)
- Exceeding client expectation and provide superior customer service
We are a fast growing organization and our positions are in high demand! Requirements for consideration include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (print management, graphic arts, communications, business administration or liberal arts)
- Management experience, employee development, mentoring
- 7 – 10 years’ experience with print & mail services buying (web, sheetfed, continuous form, inline as well as several types of mailing services: activation, subscription, acquisition, renewal – through digital print and variable personalization technologies)
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing types and channels
- Solid knowledge of data processing platforms; use of variable content matrices and digital output
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and MS Visio or other project management software
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
We know that our greatest asset as an organization is our people! We offer:
- Hands-on training to ensure you are set up for success
- Full benefits – medical, dental and vision, etc.!
- Paid time off including vacation time and company holidays
- Fun, energetic, team-based work environment
- Low-turnover team with strong management support and training
- Growing, publicly-traded company with a ton of growth potential!
If you have solid experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to join a high-profile team with access to upper management then we want to talk to you!
Do not hesitate to apply for consideration today!
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer