Director of Digital Analytics (closed)
Our Client, a global digital agency is looking for a Director of Digital Analytics. This person will work with internal departments and clients to create the measurement strategy for various campaigns and the requirements to capture data capture on the sites. This is a hands on position and candidates must be able to demonstrate their technical abilities, understanding of the business, and knowledge of digital analysis tools such as Webtrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.
- Provide thought leadership to develop integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels to improve client decision-making and marketing budget allocation.
- Provide data interpretation, experimental designs, and track results across multiple marketing channels using various data sources.
- Maintain functional expertise in one or more of the following disciplines; database marketing, integrated channel marketing (including web), social analytics, media analytics
- Collaborate with account management, creative, media and technology to architect measurement and analysis solutions
- Mentor Analysts and Senior Analysts in all aspects of their professional development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ Years working in an integrated marketing agency or management consulting environment
- Knowledge of segmentation, lifetime value, ROI and proficiency in analytical tools needed
- Knowledge of web digital analysis tools such as : Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture, and Doubleclick
- Knowledge of Social Listening platforms, such as: Radian 6, BuzzMetrics, Crimson Hexagon
- Prior experience managing teams is preferred.