Corporate Registered Dietitian, Nutrition and Client Programs (6 month contract) (closed)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Morrison delivers food, nutrition and dining services to the health care and senior living markets. Morrison’s key expertise running hospitals and long-term care culinary programs enables its hospital partners to focus on their core competency - patient satisfaction. In addition to offering numerous nutritional food choices to patients, visitors and hospital employees, Morrison’s retail marketing creates innovative, cutting edge programs.
- Overall program development, implementation and on-going management of the Morrison (Acute and LTC) corporate menus including, new product research and nutrition specifications
- Provides clinical input into all aspects of start-up and existing operations, in order to fulfill the terms of Morrison’s contract with our healthcare clients.
- Act as primary support for account managers, clinical dietitians and Morrison on nutrition related issues.
- Actively drive menu development, testing and clinical nutrition to support new accounts start-ups, new sales involvement and quality assurance programs ensure compatibility with the meal delivery systems currently used in Acute care and Senior Dining nationally
- On-site training to establish diet standards and keep existing nutrition programs and manuals up to date and provide clinical support for information systems implementations.
- Ongoing support via training, in-services, sales, presentations, and special functions, food production, director coverage etc.
- Great Attitude!
- Registered Dietitian (Dietitians of Canada)
- Bachelor’s degree in, Nutrition/Food Service Administration.
- Ability to travel - 50 to 75%, with reliable access to a vehicle
- Minimum 5 years food service operations experience in LTC/large healthcare facility
- Solid understanding of Ontario MOHLTC standards,
- Familiar with new trends in healthcare and have experience in menu development, cold plating, ready prepared products, and alternative meal delivery systems.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal)
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Proven financial acumen
- Results oriented
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Food Services IT systems (preferably CBORD/Computrition etc.)
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!