General Ledger Accountant with Italian & GAAP (closed)
GL Accountant with Italian & GAAP
To manage the general accounting of one or several markets in our Shared Service Centre. To deliver the P&Ls and Balance Sheets, manage account reconciliations, maintain SOX controls and develop processes to improve communication and work flow. To closely liaise with management within the market and deliver excellent
• Managing the General ledger. Close the books on time and accurately according to US GAAP standards
• Ensure completeness, integrity and quality of P&L and Balance sheet in adherence to internal controls
• Provide account analysis and reconciliation of the Balance sheet accounts (Banks, Fixed Assets, Accounts receivables, Intercompany etc)
• Communicate P&L result to various levels of management and provide result analysis
• Participate in the on-going SOX project and fulfil all SOX requirements
• Fulfil Statutory requirements if applicable including account preparation, participation in audit and filing
• Participate in VAT and quarterly audits.
• Must be fluent in English and Italian
• IT skills: At ease with IT tools: excellent computer skills, especially with Excel. Knowledge of Oracle is an asset.
• Personal Skills: Pro-active, can do attitude, self driven, adaptable, ability to multi task, reliable, ability to work under pressure, customer focused, eager to learn, attention to detail
• University degree in Accounting or Finance
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting or finance position
If you have the required experience, please email your CV asap to Juliette Jamoneau at Juliette@approachpeople.com