Web Customer Support - Spain+English Fluent (closed)
• Identify opportunities to make every customer successful. This involves recommending and explaining product and service features that are best suited to the customer’s needs.
• Successfully resolve complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer support tools (online self-help, FAQ’s, email, chat, telephone).
• Address and escalate technical concerns; recreate site and tool issues as necessary; file bug reports, monitor abuse and inappropriate utilization of our service.
• Work with engineering teams to identify, specify, develop, and deploy operational changes to improve the customer experience and/or prevent or resolve issues.
• Support customers with tasks related with billing and payments and work with the finance team to ensure a fast and accurate response to customers´ demands.
• Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of our products and services.
• Identify and develop opportunities to expand self-help in the application and on your mother language; review translations of website content in your mother language.
• Work on projects to enhance team operations and improve productivity.
• A very strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in multi-channel support, preferably for an Internet or e-Commerce company.
• Ability to prioritize, analyze and plan actions in a fast-paced environment.
• Native level in Spanish
• Fluency in English required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate both externally (with customers) and internally (with various departments and levels within the company).
• Outstanding problem-solving abilities and organizational skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Internet and software applications, including Microsoft Office products.
• Strong initiative and ability to aptly handle ambiguity, competing priorities, and multitasking.
• A university degree is required.
An EU passport or work permit is required for this position
Please send your CV to Jean de La Fournière at firstname.lastname@example.org