Digital Integrated Technology Lead (closed)
Digital Integrated Technology Lead, Richmond, VA
Our client, a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation is seeking a Digital Integrated Technology Lead for an on-site contract position.
We are seeking a team of 4-5 experienced technical leaders with 10-15 years of hands on development experience capable of leading large technology implementations. The efforts begin right away, so we need resources that can be immediately productive. Pay rate is mid 90's to $100/hr. Location is Richmond - local residents are ideal but travel may be acceptable based on cost.
• Converts requirements into system designs; provides development direction.
• Leads other technical leads and resources to cross functional designs and solutions to technical problems
• Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including development, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.• Maintains records to document program development and revisions.
• Coordinates and communicates with development team, creates design and flow documents, provides high level technical direction for the effort ensuring end product meets original intent
• Works with architects to drive architecture decisions and create architecture designs
• Defines non-functional system requirements to inform application and system designs
• Provides oversight to development team as a Point of Contact for specific projects, reviewing deliverables and ensuring quality outcomes
• Troubleshoots and triages system issues
• Identify and implement improvements to development team processes involving all phases of software development life cycle.
• Creates documentation of design decisions, adheres to process guidelines, develops software components, mentors junior developers, supports QA testing, and has oversees production
• Extensive design experience and technology project leadership required.
• A broad range of technical skills is desired and depth in .NET, Java and Digital Security are a must.
• Additionally, Agile delivery experience is needed.
• Merger and data conversion skills are a plus.
Profiles is a unique staffing firm specializing in marketing, creative, and interactive. For the past decade, we have served the needs of our Clients and Talent by matching the best candidates with the best companies in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Profiles offers competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, bonus pay, and health benefits.
For more information, please visit www.careerprofiles.com.