Area Manager - Are you good enough to work for the best? (closed)
Are you good enough to work for the best?
£50,000 + 100% bonus potential & market leading package
Our client, one the UK’s leading restaurant businesses is currently seeking to recruit an experienced area manager to further bolster a talented and industry leading senior management team. This is an organisation where individuality and entrepreneurialism is continually recognised and positively encouraged.
The Job Role:
As an area manager you will have responsibility for managing between 6-10 restaurants and take personal ownership for their performance.
- You will be expected to achieve targets and objectives in relation to sales, profit, standards and people management.
- Encouraged to achieve success using your own unique management style while at the same time upholding the standards and ethos of the organization.
- This is a company that values the input of its people so you will also have the opportunity to provide input into how the wider business is run.
- Ultimately, you will act as an ambassador for the business championing its ethos and values.
The individual we are looking for:
- Will be an experienced multisite operator with exceptional commercial and financial skills.
- A proven track record of achieving success through your team, you will be a natural communicator with a positive and engaging leadership style.
- Ambitious, tenacious and results driven with a passion for success and being the best.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company which is bucking the trends and still consistently delivering double digit growth. For a further information please contact Martin Jones on 0208 971 8074 or submit your cv in confidence to email@example.com