- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the major factors that influence search engine keyword rankings, content, site accessibility and indexing, link building, etc.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the process and methodology of natural link building in order to define and manage link development campaigns using different techniques.
- Strong understanding of web site development techniques, usability, SEO tools and site analytics packages.
- Have a good understanding of HTML code.
- Adhere to best practice organic search optimisation at all times.
- Being an SEO advocate and provide mentoring to the agency staff.
- Keep up to date with SEO news and technical developments and integrate recent search developments into client campaigns
- Broad experience using SEO & Analytics software such as Google Analytics, Google trends, Google Keyword tool, etc
- Independently manage and take ownership for a portfolio of high value clients’ SEO activities including site audits, keyword research, link building, benchmarking, information architecture, content writing for search and usability.
- Provide regular account management, including regular interaction with clients and partners via phone, emails and regular meetings.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all client deliverables
- Coordinate with team members and third parties (PR agencies, creative agencies, web development, etc) to ensure SEO is fully integrated in the clients’ marketing campaigns
- Educate clients on the changes in the search industry and how these changes could potentially affect the clients’ strategies and overall objectives.
- Demonstrate consistent focus on KPI's and ROI from SEO on client campaigns.
- Must be able to work autonomously and as part of the team