2IC / Hire Controller / Coordinator (closed)
Why You Will Want this Role:
You will be rewarded with a base of between $45,000-$60,000 depending on your level of product knowledge and coordination experience. In addition to this you will be given a company car and tools of trade. You will report to a Branch Manager who is down to earth and a top guy. He likes you to have autonomy but he will always be there to provide support when you need it.
What Your New Role Will Be:
As the Hire Controller you will be the 2IC of Sydney’s premier branch located in the inner suburbs. In this busy role you will be responsible for taking phone orders, coordinating drivers, maintain records for the hire of equipment and dealing with customers who come into the branch.
Who You Will Be Working For:
You will be joining a growing team with a company that is expanding nationally via acquisitions and strategic growth. With multiple brands and specialist divisions you’re well equipped to get a leg up on the competition.
What You Must Have To Apply:
- Experience in a simalar industrial / blue collar operational role
- Minimum of 2 years of administration or coordination experience
- Proven ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to handle a very busy environment
- Understanding of capital, construction or civil equipment OR Logistics
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A Drivers licence
What We Would Like you To Have:
- 2 years + working in the Building and Construction or Civil industry
- Experience as a Hire Controller or a Logistics coordinator
- A Sales Support background
Applications will be screened as the applicants come in so don’t delay send your CV ASAP via the “Apply Now” button below.