Help Desk- Adminstrative Rep I (VB 26117) (closed)
• Ability to troubleshoot desktop, laptop, and basic networking issues.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Applications and Desktop operating systems (2 years +)
• Provide desktop support to 1000+ users on day-to-day issues involving MS Office functions, Windows XP/7, Virus/Spy ware, and standard applications for a user base covering multiple facilities (2 years +).
• Participate in special projects such as equipment moves, repair/ maintenance of network printers and Personal computers.(2 years +)
• Assist users in the operation of standard PC equipment and software including PCs, Printers, and peripherals as well as company standard email operation and support (Outlook, Outlook web based email, etc.) (2 years +)
• Able to provide timely customer follow-up and status updates until issue is resolved to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
• Some traveling may be required
• Heavy lifting required (computer equipment)
• Duties as assigned by Manager
Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• technical and organizational skills are required along with an established record of outstanding customer service.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Must have 2-5 years End User Support experience
• 2 or 4 Year College Degree required
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with job title and number
Contract length 960 hours