- BA/BS in related field or applicable discipline preferred, or equivalent years experience.
- Masters degree or professional certifications preferred.
- Expert knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted procedures.
- Generally 20+ years of relevant experience.
- Possesses and is recognized as a functional expert and thought leader within the department and broader organization.
- Anticipates complex internal and external business issues with impact on the organization and can recommend innovative program and/or program solutions.
- Contributes to strategic program development.
- Advanced proficiency with applicable software applications in related field. Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail critical. Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is critical.
- The ability to effectively communicate in English and take a leadership role in preparing and presenting complex program proposals and reports to senior level management is critical.
- Strong ability to persuade and influence others is critical.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to guide department personnel in partnership with and during manager's absence is essential. Ability to maintain confidential information is critical.
- Generally characterized as a "Leader" or "Principal" with the ability to conceptually interpret and guide the department program design and development.
- Ability to lead complex and often cross-functional project teams.
- Typically will regularly interface with departmental staff and upper management, and frequently with outside customers.
- General attributes required of all WorleyParsons employees include: Zero Harm, Action Orientation, Building Effective Business Relationships, Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change,
- Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic Leadership Skills.
General attributes required of all WorleyParsons employees include:
Zero Harm, Action Orientation, Building Effective Business Relationships, Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change, Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic Leadership Skills.
WorleyParsons is a leading global provider of technical, project and operational support services to our customers. Our comprehensive network enables us to provide local support to our customers backed by global expertise across the Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, and Infrastructure & Environment industries. WorleyParsons’ global footprint continues to expand with a total workforce of approximately 37,800 people operating from more than 148 offices in 48 countries. We were ranked #1 International Design firm by Engineering News-Record (ENR) in 2011!
WorleyParsons US Operations provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management services across our 24 US offices with outstanding health, safety and environmental performance. To deliver these ser#vices, WorleyParsons functions as the sole supplier, member of a joint venture, a subcontractor, or a local contractor. We also operate within formalized alliances, partnerships, and consortiums. Our US Operations include global centers of engineering expertise in refining, sulphur technology, arctic developments, topsides, subsea systems, deepwater facilities, nuclear power, and renewable energy. These hubs support domestic customers as well as the execution of mega-projects for international customers in Brazil, China, Russia, West Africa and Saudi Arabia, among others.
OneWay™ is WorleyParsons global initiative to incorporate health, safety and environment in all aspects of our business. We have a vision of zero harm to people, the environment and assets. OneWay™ is our means of achieving this. Apply today to be a part of the WorleyParsons team of unique and impressive professionals!
WorleyParsons Group is an equal opportunity employer.