QA Manager, hottest analytics company (closed)
The leading social analytics startup in San Francisco seeks a hands-on Quality Assurance Manager (QA/SQA/Test) as they track $1 of every $4 spent on social games worldwide. They've been outsourcing QA and now want someone like you to bring it in-house and build a team. And to help make their products better as a result.
You’ll make a real impact while enjoying an OPEN PTO/VACATION POLICY, generous compensation with full benefits and EQUITY; free gym membership, catered lunches everyday...
As QA Manager, you’ll make an immediate impact by creating test plans and test cases, executing tests, and assisting the entire organization throughout the product development lifecycle. You’ll hire and scale their team of QA Engineers and be a member of the product team working to ensure that quality is injected into each step of the development process.
- 2+ Years Management experience in software/web QA (as QA Lead or Manager), including remote employees
- Experience writing test plans, test cases, automation scripts, and doing risk analysis prior to product releases
- Proven ability to work in all phases of the product life cycle
- Understanding of internet technology desired (HTML, PHP, CSS, Flash, MySQL, etc.)
- Familiarity working with at least one scripting or programming language (Python, Selenium, Java, Flash, C++, etc.)
- Release process experience for large products
- Automation experience required
- Localization experience a plus