WPF Software Engineer (closed)
A leading provider of automated retail solutions with offices in Bellevue, WA is in need of 2 Software Engineers who are highly skilled in C#, WPF and T-SQL for a 6 month plus project. As a Software Engineer you be a part of the company's server team. The software connects all the company's kiosks around the world to the partners' gift card systems. The team collects and concentrates all the kiosk activity data and distributes it to the rest of the company. We are looking for someone to help enhance the intranet web applications and data processing tools.
- Write elegantly simple, testable, code that satisfies all stated requirements.
- Create technical specifications to describe the design and functionality of your software components.
- Respond to customer needs by diagnosing field problems and enhancing released software components as needed.
- Provide accurate estimates to assist in developing attainable project plans.
To qualify for these positions you must have the following:
- 5+ years proven success designing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining software projects of significant size and complexity.
- Prior experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- 3+ years C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ADO.NET.
- Must be highly skilled in creating complex stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Must have solid experience with WPF.
- Performance measurement and tuning.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Able to efficiently solve software and systems problems.
- Able to find, understand and apply new technology to existing problems.