.NET Developer (DotnetNUKE) (closed)
American Unit Inc is seeking a prospective applicant for “.NET Developer” this is 12 months Contract opportunitybased out at Phoenix, AZ, with one of our major client.
Please go through the job requisition in detail mentioned below for your perusal., and revert back with your/your consultants updated profile at email@example.com and/or reach me at 469-675-6071 at the earliest of your convenience., if you are unable to take any assignments immediately, please suggest your peers and friends who are qualified and interested to take a job with us immediately.
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 12 Months.
A .Net Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of software applications. This position is also responsible for the development of key infrastructure and/or architectural components and processes.
- Performs the following activities: design, development, testing and implementation
- Gains necessary input/approval of requirements and design and participates in code reviews
- Ensures applications meet requirements and is error free
- Develops technical system documentation
- Builds enterprise architectural and/or infrastructure components
- Ensures that applications meet the architectural standards
- Supports the operations of existing applications
- Adheres to a production support process
- Works on periodic maintenance releases of applications, including enhancements and defects
- Looks for ways to enhance design of application for better maintainability and software reuse
- Looks for ways to incrementally improve the architecture of legacy systems
- Involves users in the development/maintenance of applications (e.g., requirements, testing)
- Understands how users use their applications
- Anticipates users' future needs when architecting solutions
- Manages workload to deliver quality deliverables that meet requirements and timelines
- Communicates status of assignments to supervisor
- Notifies supervisor of issues that impact productivity or ability to meet expectations
- Assists Manager in tracking progress, prioritizing work, developing time estimates and work plans and assisting less experienced team members
- Resolves issues or escalates to Manager, if necessary
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of professional Development experience
- Strong command of Visual Studio 2010, .Net 4.0, C#, ASP.Net, T-SQL
- Knowledge of XML and MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Strong ETL knowledge and experience in ETL tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), DTS
- Strong SSRS and/or Business Objects experience
- Experience with multi-tier application architecture and development
- Extensive experience with API development
- Experience with web services
- Experience with Oracle relational databases
- Ability to apply Object-Oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- DotNetNuke experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems a plus
- Knowledge of Apache and Tomcat a plus
- Ability to develop applications for iPad/iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry will be a big plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus
If you and/or you acquaintances are available, interested, planning to make a change, please call me ASAP at 469-675-6071 or send us your updated resume in MS-Word format at Vadali.firstname.lastname@example.org , even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
Please be informed: In considering candidates for opportunities time is the ESSENCE, so please respond ASAP.
Have any questions for me please let me know.
American Unit, Inc.
2901 N Dallas Parkway
Plano TX 75093