NextGen Ambulatory Practice Management Analyst (closed)
Top Salary for top Talent - Negotiable compensation
HCI is currently seeking an experienced NextGen Ambulatory Practice Management Analyst to join our client’s expanding internal team.
- Experience with NextGen practice management system installation and support required.
- Experience with NextGen EHR installation and support a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained through a formal 4-year program (or equivalent years of experience) required.
- Must have at least four years’ experience supporting the physician practices and/or outpatient clinic particularly from a revenue cycle management perspective, as well as experience supporting a physician business office.
- Must have at least an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Access databases and Crystal reporting.
- Candidate must have proven problem solving, analytical, communication, customer service, and leadership skills and will be expected to manage multiple projects at various levels of complexity.
- On-call rotation required.