Accounting Manager (closed)
Join a progressive international company that is making strides in efficiency for its clients. We are representing a company who is looking for an Accounting Manager who has worked for a large publically traded company and has their CPA along with public experience. The candidate will have experience in consolidation and FX as well. Being able to mentor a strong accounting department is pivotal. Below are the responsibilities, duties, and minimal requirements. If you feel you have the required experience please forward your resume on a word document for perusal. Compensation is in the $100K range with bonus potential and restricted stock. They are located in the Boston area.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Work with the external auditor to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new ERP system
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Assist with compiling support documents for foreign & domestic tax filings including revenue apportionment
- Maintain SOX and all documentation
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of GL including CTA & Foreign exchange gains & losses
- Verify transactions are accurately reflected in GL
- Verify accuracy of joining all systems into GL
- Identify financial risks
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, CPA required
All interested candidates please forward resume to Mary@BayShoreStaffing.com
Massachusetts Residents Only Please!!!