IT Services Project Manager (closed)
IT Service Project Manager
We are currently sourcing an experience IT Service Manager with excellent knowledge of Project Management processes. You will have at least 10 years experience working within an IT environment with at least 3+ years in a management role. You will also be extremely organised, communicative ,professional and willing to travel.
The primary success areas include focusing on results, drive change, promoting teamwork, build trust & respect, understand market & customer perspective in addition to the following:
• Act with Long Term Perspective
• Communicate and Share Information
• Take Responsibility
• Plan and Organize
• Build Strong Working Relationships
• Influence Decisions and Actions
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training. MBA preferred.
• 5 to 10 years experience within IT with at least 3 years in a management position
• A good understanding of service management concepts, ITIL processes and terminology and practical application of current and emerging technologies. A thorough understanding of IT concepts, terminology and practical application of current and emerging technologies
• Strong project management skills, including defining, organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation.
• Extensive analytical abilities and technical skills to evaluate alternative approaches and to recommend the most feasible and economical solutions.
• Good technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business
• Ability to lead and effectively deliver in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment.
• Experienced negotiator, with strong interpersonal and facilitation skills and ability to communicate with all management levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to express complex technical concepts adapted to different audiences
• Willingness to travel 50% of the time
• Ability to work without close supervision, keeping focused on short and long-term objectives.
• Master’s degree in Business or Information Technology/MBA.
• ITIL certification;
• Project management (PMI) certification;
• Three to five years experience in a service management role and ITIL processes;
• Three to five years of quality assurance management skills, including defining and establishing departmental testing and policy procedure standards, development of quality testing metrics and use of both automated and manual testing processes and tools.
Fluent English required for this position so only EU or Permanent Czech Residents need apply. Please contact me ASAP if interested in this position.