Commercial Services Director (UAE National)
Iris Executives, leader in the Emiratization market is currently looking for a Commercial Services Director (UAE National), to work for one of our largest client in Abu Dhabi. We wish to tell you more. Please carefully read the job description below and if you are an Emirati send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commercial Services Director is responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of policy and procedural changes to improve operations and service levels ensuring high standard services are provided to the company, business partners and business units while maximizing customer service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develops, implements and controls departmental budget; ensures all teams and projects perform within established budgetary parameters, to include performing cost control activities and monitoring revenue and expenditure.
- Directs, supervises, trains, and evaluates management and staff; performs a wide variety of administrative tasks, e.g., interviewing, selection, hiring, discipline, employee motivation, performance evaluations, training, and development plans.
- Maintain close relationships within partners and with key stakeholders in other business areas
- Receives, responds and provides resolution to escalated inquiries and concerns from business partners, business units and other departments regarding departmental issues. Resolves critical problems, negotiates contracts and builds long-term relationships with customers.
- Ensures strategic, effective, and innovative marketing and promotion of tawasol services.
- Reviews operations and review procedures to resolve points of disagreement between partners and other departments maximizing overall efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Ensure that there is in place an effective two-way communication processes across the department.
- Ensure that best practice in skills and knowledge amongst the team is shared
- Maintain close working relationships across all the tawasol departments
- Develop strong relationships with business partners and stakeholders
- Provision of accurate and informative reporting to senior management on performance, trends and quality
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Business degree
- 5+ years experience in a Operational Management role
- Excellent spoken and written Arabic and English
- Proven experience of leading, developing and driving a team forward
- Proven experience of managing operational/service oriented relationships with customers.
- Demonstrable commitment to the improvement of customer service to the benefit of the business
- Self motivated and highly results driven
- Evidence of organisational and prioritisation skills
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a change environment
- An excellent communicator, able to influence at senior management level