Director of Human Resources (UAE National)
To deliver strategic, added value HR interventions across the company and to act as a business partner driving the achievement of objectives and colleague engagement levels. To lead the operational HR team in the provision of value add HR services and excellence that makes the company a preferred employer.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the HR team in order to increase knowledge, skills set and share best practice.
- Develop and drive the HR Strategy in line with the organisation?s vision and monitor its execution to ensure achievement of the objectives.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda with particular focus on maximising productivity, devolving HR responsibilities and building
- Plan & deploy the annual HR budget and ensure variances are monthly and managed appropriately.
- Regularly analyse and review HR statistics to identify trends so that attention can be directed to key issues and resources adjusted accordingly.
- Ensure the UAE National Development initiatives are well communicated and fully supported.
- Oversee the on-going rollout and maintenance of the HR Systems/ automation suite to ensure business needs are identified, met and continually reviewed to support productivity and streamlining of processes
- Advise and implement effective HR policies & practice in accordance with, UAE labour law legislation and international HR Best Practice standards.
- Coach and mentor Line Managers and HR team members on matters that have litigation/risks.
- Provide advice to Senior Management on improvement strategies that improve employee engagement.
- Ensure training programmes and development opportunities are deployed at a consistently high standard, aligned with business needs and our learning and development culture.
- To perform other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Minimum 10 years in a generalist HR role
- Experience working in a complex and diverse business environment
- Minimum 5 years supervising or managing an HR team
- Experience in restructuring business units to accommodate a constant changing environment
- Recognized HR Qualification
- Level A and B qualified in British Psychological Society (or other psychometric/ability assessment qualification)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org