Purpose of Classification:
Complete installation and repair of assembled parts. Installation includes all parts to complete a Powered Equipment Center.
Examples of Duties:
- Adhere to work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of Assembly, and following procedures for equipment maintenance.
- Estimates material needed for completion of job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Metal / Mechanical Assembly techniques.
- Knowledge of blue prints in the Assembly process.
- Skill in installation, and repair of assembled parts and equipment..
- Candidate will need to display strong safety, quality and communication practices.
- HS Graduate or GED