Lead Web Developer (closed)
Lead Web Developer
Our client has an immediate need for a Lead Web Developer. Environment: casual (jeans, T-shirts, etc). Employees can bring their dogs to work every day. It’s a very trendy, cool environment.
The Lead Web Developer position requires a skilled technologist who is a team-oriented professional and an effective communicator. Our client’s work includes face-to-face, phone, and e-mail work with their clients, client teams as well as internal staff and cross-vendor project teams to create exciting, effective solutions. Their iterative, collaborative approach calls for developers who also participate in creative concept sessions, solution designs, estimation, mockups and proofs-off-concept, proposals and client presentations.
- Develop custom web and mobile software solutions for clients based upon their business requirements.
- Work with designers to develop logical layouts while maintaining ease of implementation and timely deployments.
- Take a designer’s wireframes and comps and convert them into functional applications.
- Develop test plans, unit tests, integration tests, and deployment plans.
- Assist in deployment of applications.
- Collaborate with project managers and other team members to identify and address project risks and issues.
- Multitask between regular task requests, small projects and work as a team member on larger projects.
- Maintain a well-organized work environment through effective time management and the prioritizing of assigned tasks.