Lead Electrical Engineer w/P.E. (closed)
Lead Electrical Engineer with active P.E. required!
What you should know about this position:
- Direct opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with a P.E. License and ability to get P.E. in Kentucky!
- Salaried exempt position with full company benefits
- Will be on a 9/80 work schedule
- Proof of US Citizenship required to gain access to this site/project
- Must have Electrical Engineering background in design/build projects – chemical, petrochemical and/or federal government projects.
Our Client is supporting the design, construction, and operations of a pilot plant in Richmond, KY, that will use advanced technology to neutralize a significant portion of the U.S. government's chemical agent stockpile. We are looking for a degreed Electrical Engineer to support this project.
We are seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer to manage the electrical engineers and designers supporting this complex design-build project. The selected candidate will be responsible for the quality of the remaining electrical system design and focused on as built modifications to the electrical systems. As such, you will be the interface between the construction team and the electrical engineering team as the plant is built and electrical systems and equipment are installed. You will interface with other engineering disciplines and the construction teams to assure adherence to applicable electrical codes, standards, and procedures as well as client expectations. This role will monitor the productivity and technical proficiency of assigned electrical personnel and you will make staffing assignments and reassignments as the need arises. Your knowledge of designing and installing complex electrical systems, ability to manage and encourage other engineers, and organizational skills to complete assignments on time and on budget will be keys to your success.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer!
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Must have active P.E. License and ability to obtain P.E. in the State of Kentucky
- 12+ years experience as an Electrical Engineer on complex design-build projects on Federal government programs, petrochemical or chemical plants
- Proven ability to manage electrical engineers and designers
- Track record of successful interface with construction teams and managing as-builts
- Proof of US citizenship is required and must be able to pass client mandated background
Our client provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; credit union membership; Employee Stock Ownership Plan and a 401(k) plan. They are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. M/W/D/V.