SAP FICO Consultant (closed)
NTT DATA (Former Keane) www.nttdata.com is looking to hire a Senior Finance SAP Consultant full time within our Internal Practice located in the Boston office, proficient in conducting Blue Printing Workshops. Good Integration Knowledge. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience on SAP FICO
- Should be proficient in various Phases and deliverables as per SAP ASAP methodology
- At least two end to end implementations experience
- Must have very good experience on Professional services implementation (BAIO).
- Should have good experience on FI module – GL, AR, AP, AA, Consolidations, Treasury, FSCM – Cashmanagement and Controlling module – CCA,PCA,COPA, Internal orders
- Should have experience on working with ACH, Lockbox, wires.
- Should have experience on creation of COPA reports, use of report writer and report painter tools.
- Experience on planning and forecasting in SAP.
- Should have sound knowledge on integration of FICO modules with SD,MM,PS and HR modules of SAP
and interfacing of SAP with third party systems more specifically banks and
taxware, knowledge of IDOCs.
- Must have good knowledge of NEW GL implementation.
- Should have knowledge on RICEF’s, working knowledge on creation and using of upload tools like LSMW etc.,
- Preferable to have the knowledge of BPC.
- Preferable to have an accounting/finance qualification/specialization
- Should have worked in a multi-country SAP environment such and India and US
- Should have some
exposure to GAAP requirements for India, US ,Australia and NZ , if possible
- Should have experience with multiple SAP deployments
- Should have experience with multi-country deployments and scenarios therein
- Should have experience with driving blueprint sessions
- Should have experience with working with offshore teams
- Should have experience with implementing SAP Best Practices