Marketing Manager (closed)
Patten Industries, a Caterpillar Dealership located in Elmhurst, IL, is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, and manage marketing strategies for Core Product Lines encompassing strategic planning, qualitative & quantitative research, branding, interactive marketing,creative development, media planning & buying, database /direct-marketing and social marketing, web site content development, public relations, sales promotion and visual merchandising,with the ability and skill set to provide creative, innovative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking leadership in a team environment.
Lead the strategic design, execution and maintenance of the Company’s business intelligence solutions that support the needs of the executive team and operating departments
Lead Marketing Department team members. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
PRINCIPLE FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
* Work with various departments to develop annual marketing plans that drive results and support corporate goals.
* Develop targeted campaigns to achieve desired Core Product Line sales results outlined in the various corporate marketing plans.
* Effectively execute campaigns for Core Product Lines that drive measureable results.
* Analyze Core Product Line campaign results and other business intelligence in order to modify annual marketing plans to maximize results and ROI.
* Develop and manage corporate marketing budget, and cost effectively manage the corporate marketing team including external resources.
* Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
* Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
* Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for core product line.
* Manage the productivity of the marketing plans, projects (marketing budget noted above)
* Drive specified outcomes among Project Teams including Development of Marketing Communications. Identify Core Product Line marketing requirements and product positioning.
* Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
* Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget and develop pricing strategy
* Manage marketing media, public relations, advertising, and manage all aspects of print production, and travel as required.
* Manage entire Core Product Line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
*Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan for core Product Lines, working with all departments to execute.
* Develop and maintains a formally-identified set of projects or action items which form the corporate Core Product Line strategic project portfolio.
* Administer the portfolio management process for an Executive "strategy committee" by facilitating the process of identifying, prioritizing, selecting, and approving Core Product Projects.
* Analyze Core Project Line ideas and recommend project priorities to Executive management
* Maintain the portfolio documentation and minutes of Strategy Governance meetings
* Work with department managers and Project Teams to identify Core Product Line projects
* Develop, implement and maintain a B.I. solution for Core Product Lines that provides real-time, reliable market share, profitability, customer satisfaction data and metrics. The solution will utilize existing Corporate, CAT and UCC-1 tools / information. At a minimum, the solution(s) will leverage Sales Link and utilize SQL, Microsoft Reporting Services and .Net technologies.
* Leverage existing CRM system, develop and maintain a Prospect and Customer Intelligence database as part of the overall B.I. solution. This solution should incorporate Customer Needs, Satisfaction, Loyalty and Profitability metrics.
* Leverage existing ERP system, work to develop and maintain KPI’s that supports our Vision and Business Plans.
* Provide Business Intelligence for Core Product Line including Marketing Plan, and Competitive Strategy sections of the Company’s Business Plan(s).
* Ensure that all required data for making strategic decisions is complete and available for decision-making.
* Perform data mining to support revenue generating and cost cutting activities.
* Develop and implement a data cleansing and management solution that ensures data integrity.
* Adhere to all applicable safety policies.
* Work within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Experience in all aspects of developing, marketing strategies and technical marketing skills.
Proven experience in customer and market research.
Relevant product and industry knowledge and experience with relevant software applications including experience in CRM, databases, data analysis, data warehousing concepts and tools.
A minimum of 5-10 years of Marketing, Market Research, Web site content development, and Business Intelligence experience.
Experience with enterprise software solutions and complex organizations.
Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.