We have been recognized as the fastest growing software security service in the industry. We are also the most exciting! Exciting opportunities exist within our Sales Engineering organization for technical minded professionals. This position represents an opportunity to join our vibrant company and become an integral part of a talented team transforming the technology landscape.
The Solutions Architect (SA) helps build and manage clients while driving the adoption of solutions in order to surpass our revenue goals. The Solutions Architect works very closely with sales to build long-term business relationships and to win new business. The Solutions Architect is a high impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of solutions, and closing enterprise transactions.
- Understand the technologies, constraints and other issues of an application security program and its implementation.
- Demonstrate platform, value proposition and technology for prospects, customers and partners.
- Understand the customer's business, security and compliance challenges.
- Match solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
- Complete RFPs for sales globally
- Present corporate vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management.
- Provide customer oriented feedback to internal product development groups to guide the future direction of the service.
- Minimum two years experience in the technology industry.
- Experience with positioning and selling enterprise applications, systems management, and/or business continuity solutions desired.
- Hands-on problem solver.
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate multiple groups toward accomplishing a task.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality.
- Previous experience with selling services as part of a solution.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in team settings.
- Strong listening and consultative, question based selling skills.
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
- Pre-sales experience working with large enterprises and ISV's a plus.
We are one of the fastest growing security SaaS companies in the space. We have a patented product that is changing the security industry.
Required Technical Skills:
§Application Penetration Assessment (URLmanipulation,SQL injection,cross-site scripting, back-end authentication, password in memory,session hijacking,buffer overflow, web server configuration, credential management,Clickjacking, etc.)
§Vulnerability scanning and assessments
§Shell scripting & Perl
§.NET (C# &
§Open source tools ? ie. Mantra, Burp, Metasploit,etc