Product Manager (closed)
- Support the development and execution of Market and Product strategies and tactical plans.
- Assist in the development, management, and execution of the product, technology and research portfolios.
- Conduct technology and intellectual property assessments and make recommendations for inclusion of new technologies in the portfolio.
- Support concept development, market analysis, financial analysis and voice of customer work for projects in the product portfolio, in partnership with Engineering.
- Work with the Regulatory Department to contribute to the development of a regulatory strategy for product submissions to US and international agencies.
- Assist in the development of clinical plans that support new products from initial phase to market release, in partnership with Marketing Manager—Professional Relations and Strategic Marketing and the Clinical Department.
- Assist in management of the Product marketing and product efforts in conjunction with Marketing Manager, Global Product Management and Market Development.
- Foster relationships with key clinical individuals/organizations within the industry.
Prior product management experience is preferred. Candidates with experience in marketing and/or engineering in the medical device arena of healthcare preferred. Masters Degree or a minimum of 5-7 years of experience. Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills; strong verbal and written communication skills, and well-honed interpersonal and leadership skills are required. Ability to interpret and convey clinical data required. Independent thinking and a high level of initiative and the ability to interact well with physician, customers, and key opinion leaders are essential. Must be an effective team player in a fast paced, high visibility environment.