Installation/Desktop Engineer (closed)
Awesome opportunity with a Hi-Tech Client of ours in Plano!!
This client is a smaller company that operates mainly off of gov't grants and is very well funded. They are searching for an Installation Desktop Engineer. We are looking to fill this as a Direct Hire with the client.
- This person will be traveling nationally and all over Texas going to install the fingerprint system and teaching everyone how to use it. They do offer 24/7 support to thier clients.
- The run 2 networks on Microsoft small business server 2011
- The primarily work in jails, sheriff offices and police offices. They need to feel comfortable in thsi type of environment.
- Would like someone with a BA or ASSOC, but not mandatory
- Would like for someone to be bilingual, but not required
- 2-3 years of experience preferred, hands on support and helpdesk support.
- Very strong customer service background
- Must be willing to train others and good at training