Eloqua Expert -- NYC
Eloqua Marketing Specialist
At eDynamic, Eloqua Marketing Specialist will be directly reporting to the Director Marketing Specialist, the Specialist will be a key member of the Marketing Operations team. We are looking for a someone with strong database skills and understand digital marketing who can work collaboratively with the broader marketing team to segment lists, build processes and leverage tools to take our marketing database to the next level.
- Work closely with Marketing leadership and lead generation team to translate strategic objectives into effective marketing initiatives through systems and processes
- Assist with the CRM System marketing module to drive analysis and metrics for lead/demand generation activities working closely with all departments
- Build and maintain a tight partnership with the Account Development Executive organization including close collaboration on lead management and lead scoring
- Contribute to the overall prospect and customer data management strategy
- Manage systems integration with other lead tracking systems including corporate Web properties and the CRM system
- Design and manage segmentation rules and models
- Support of sales enablement community
- A four year degree from an accredited University or college in business, management information systems or computer science
- An understanding of technology marketing
- An understanding of CRM system
- An understanding of a marketing automation system such as Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo
- Demonstrated proficiency with database design concepts, data modeling, and segmentation structuring
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellence in verbal and written communication, presentation skills and relationship management
- Experience with database querying/reporting tools and statistical analysis/database mining tools preferred
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices and experience pulling lists
- Experience with configuring and/or running reports in Excel
- Ability to communicate with a non-technical audience, understand business needs, and translate them into technical requirements
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Ability to embrace change, wears many hats, and thrives in an environment similar to a start-up
- Should be highly collaborative and comfortable working with cross-functional teams and various levels of management
- Strong project management skills a must
- Must have ability to influence others outside immediate span of control
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment
Interested candidates Kindly revert at the earliest…
eDynamic is a global digital agency that enables marketers to engage with their customers through strategy, experience and technology. We work with some of the most well known brands such as American Express, JP Morgan, New York Life and NewsCorp, and deliver digital solutions that drive measurable business value. Our key practice areas include Digital Strategy and Design, Web and Enterprise Content Management, CRM, eCommerce, Marketing Automation and Mobile solutions.
eDynamic has been growing at a fast pace year over year and we now have locations in 3 countries. We are a passionate group that pushes the envelope on digital – we live and breathe these technologies and approach. We continuously look for ways to innovate and drive results with digital by bring creative and technology solutions together.
What makes eDynamic a great place to work for:
- We provide an environment of collaboration and innovation between global teams.
- We are a blend of marketers, strategists, creative individuals and technologists, and we collaborate together to drive truly engaging digital solutions.
- You will get an opportunity to work with some of most well known brands on complex projects
- We are not too big or too small – we focus on results and cut through the red tape present in large agencies and provide performers a path to rise quickly within the firm.
Interested candidates kindly respond on firstname.lastname@example.org