Technical Designer (closed)
Our client, a leader in the wholesale world and known as one of the top employers in Montréal, is looking for a Technical Designer.
- Produce detailed tech packs for overseas development, focusing on sweaters, cut & sew and silks.
- Create & edit Illustrator sketches
- Measure garments
- Take part in fitting session as a part of the design team
- Produce fitting comments
- Follow-up on the daily communications with overseas
- 5 years technical experience in contemporary women’s wear
- Organized and able to communicate with overseas
- Work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Knowledge of patterns & garment construction of sweater knits, cut & sew and silks.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite software & Excel
***Please apply with your CV in a Word document
***Please note that only applicants being considered for the position will be contacted.
***Sound like someone you know? Refer a friend and benefit from our generous referral reward program.