Manager Customer Intelligence and Advanced Analystics (closed)
Provide strategic and tactical customer insights to inform business decisions and to help target CRM programs. He/She will provide a holistic view of the customer as well as specific profiles by brand. This individual will help define the testing agenda, lead campaign and seasonal hind sight, inform customer segmentation, and build statistical models. This individual will also function as the liaison between Marketing and IT, ensuring that customer data is captured and accessible for reporting and analysis.
- Establish, track, and communicate key customer metrics such as shopping patterns, retention rates, contact frequency and the corresponding trends.
- Synthesize transactional, web, demographic data; identifying natural segments and opportunities for improving the relevancy of customer communications.
- Provide ad-hoc customer analyses to address specific business questions from stakeholder groups – marketing, merchandising, planning finance.
- Help define the customer learning agenda and seasonal testing plan.
- Analyze market tests within direct mail, email, and mobile marketing campaigns, providing conclusions and recommendations.
- Lead seasonal and quarterly hind sight to stimulate benchmarking and future business plans.
- Create and maintain brand-specific customer segmentation schemas to better inform offer and communication strategy across multiple vehicles – email, direct mail, mobile.
- Build and maintain statistical models to maximize sales and profitability of customer contacts and CRM programs.
- Work cooperatively with the IT organization to capture customer information, ensure data integrity, and integrate data mining tools and applications such as SAS.
- Maintain functional expertise in database analytics best practices and the tools that support them.
- BS degree in an analytical field (statistics, econometrics) or demonstrated quantitative abilities.
- 7+ years modeling and analysis experience, preferably database marketing within a multi-channel retail organization
- Takes a positive, solution-oriented approach to problems
- Expert analytical abilities and the desire to evaluate data to enhance decision making
- Proven strategic thinking & planning capabilities
- Strong SAS and SQL skills
- Strong Cognos user skills
- Hands-on experience working in large, multi-brand, multi-channel databases; experience with Teradata is preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with ability to effectively coordinate several key projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside of the organization.
- Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings (one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and management)
CONTACT DAWN GOAR DIRECTLY 888-399-4990 EXT 230 AND SEND RESUMES: firstname.lastname@example.org