Senior Controlling Expert (closed)
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions (www.chronosworkflow.com) for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Our client is a leading engineering multinational responsible for one of the largest energy infrastructure projects in Central and Eastern Europe. We are looking for a multitude of engineering, technical, financial and legal experts with energy-related engineering and construction background.
Senior Controlling Expert
- Prepare and update project budgets, analyze budget variations, evaluate project trends and develop forecasts.
- Play a key role in the implementation of SAP MM and PS.
- Support the implementation of a controlling data base
- Development of finance and controlling processes, including the drafting of relevant procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Play a key role in the design and implementation of project cost controlling
- Drafting and design of reporting templates
- Prepare and consolidate periodic and ad-hoc reports
- Support the development of an IFRS Group Financial Statement
- Act as interface to the contract management unit
- Support the cash management function
- Support the preparation and update of project budgets at the level of subsidiaries in pipeline transit countries.
- ·Completed professional education or university degree in relevant area
- ·Minimum 5 years of experience in project cost controlling, preferably in the energy sector
- ·Excellent system knowledge (SAP, data base)
- ·Proactive working attitude and strong analytical skills
- ·Excellent organizational, writing and verbal communication skills are essential
- ·Excellent command of English
- ·Teamwork skills
Should you be interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!