Berean Group is looking for an Instructional Designer/Trainer for our end client
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3 Months Contract to Hire
Citizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only
Key duties for the product development, training, and marketing functions.
- · product manuals that cover operation, configuration and maintenance
- · Educational materials to support customer training. This includes powerpoint presentations, video tutorials, and online materials.
- · Product wiki content
The client company?s products are both hardware (manually operated cameras and recording systems) and software SDKs (customized 360 video players, database based storage products, and video production applications) so the candidate should be able to meet with software developers to obtain software examples and explanations that can be incorporated into the educational materials.
- · Deliver training on core products to customers using the educational materials created.
- · Assist in updates to website.
- · Assist in development of sales and marketing materials.
- · A real plus would include some basic graphic art capability to help with the development of proposals and story boards and simple website graphics.
- ·Experience in Adobe programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Device Central, Flash)
·Experience in App development and Web-based Applications
Skills For success:
The candidate will have direct input and participate in planning how project requirements are met. As a small and growing company there is a balance between short and long term needs so the candidate must have these personal characteristics:
- Continuous learner
- Flexibility in task assignment and context switching
- Detail oriented
- Willing to voice ideas, be open to others, and help everyone advance
- Accomplishment focused. Meets deadlines.
- Clear and proactive communication in both written and verbal form
For More Job description and to apply click on the links below:
You can also mail your resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the job #116348 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to. International candidates please excuse.