Information Specialist (fresh graduates of Accounting and Finance) (closed)
Be part of our pioneer team! Our offshore client is a part of Europe's largest business and financial information company. We are very strong in forming BPO teams and building long lasting client relationship. Will be working on midshifts.
- Maintenance and updating of the company database in the product(s) under your responsibility. Updating of company profiles according to the schedule agreed upon with the Product Manager and in line with the requirements set by the Global Financials Manager.
- Uploading and quality control of financial statements. Create, maintain, manage and map standards in order to assure proper uploading of financial data and proper uploading of financial data and proper display on the user interface.
- Where applicable, creation of company profiles, and manual collection of financial statements in order to maintain an up to date reasonable set of companies in the respective product.
- Review proper classifications for company related information like corporate actions, company announcements.
- Regular checking of the Financial Markets page, making sure information is up to date and accurate.
- Fresh graduate of Finance or Accounting.
- Attentive to details and analytical.