Account Coordinator (closed)
Our client, a rapidly growing therapy staffing provider in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, is seeking an Account Coordinator to help manage client accounts, recruit and coordinate therapists for a wide variety of educational and healthcare organizations. Recently listed on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Company and Philadelphia’s Top 100, this is a unique opportunity to experience and contribute to tremendous growth within a dynamic organization.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing day-to-day client and therapists interactions
- Ensures business issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster business ties while continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Coordinate therapists and placement details with clients
- Assist Account Directors with identifying additional opportunities within current clients
- Help develop efficient business practices
- Work with recruitment team to fill open positions
- Identify and report all details and issues to managing Account Director
- Establish and maintain a “Touch System" with clients
- Manage billing issues with therapists & clients
- Maintain compliance within state laws
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an Account Coordinator/Project Management role
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Speech and Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy Social Work or Psychology/Counseling.
- Above part communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Team player, self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet research