Sr.LINUX and Windows System Administrator (closed)
This is Manoj From Ntech Solutions, Hope this message find you well. We are currently looking for LINUX and Windows System Administrator/Location:Ft. Mead MD,Duration: Full Time,
Required Skills: MUST HAVE Clearance Requirement:TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
• Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years experience in administering Windows and Linux/Unix
platforms to include configuring network settings for Linux/Unix hosts, managing iptables filters,
installing and patching SSH and similar servers.
• Shall have experience with configuring and managing NFS, DNS and other LAN services, and
performing/managing system backups.
• Shall be fluent in scripting shells and languages such as Bourne, C Shell, Perl, etc.
• A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
• Ability to analyze system logs and identify potential issues with computer systems.
• Ability to perform routine audits of systems and software.
• Ability to perform backups and backup maintenance checks.
• Ability to install system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Ability to install and configure new hardware and software.
• Ability to add, remove, or update user account information, password resetting, etc.
• Ability to answer technical queries.
• Responsible for assigned information system security per approved SSP.
Labor Category Requirements:
(A.) Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years experience in administering and building Windows
NT/2000/XP and LINUX environments, networks, and domains.
(B.) Shall have at least ten (10) years experience in administering Windows systems to include such
actions as setting up user accounts, setting up domains, administering domains, backing up systems, etc.
(C.) Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years experience in administering LINUX platforms to include
setting up users accounts, building LINUX loads, using PIXIE boot server, backing up systems, etc.
(D.) Shall have experience in building standard Windows platform loads utilized to build larger complex
application systems as well as significant experience constructing batch jobs and scripts to perform
automated systems administration tasks.
(E.) Shall be fluent in scripting shells and languages such as Bourne, Cshell, Perl, etc.
(F.) Shall have at least five (5) years experience in building LINUX kernels and standard LINUX loads
utilized to build complex software system applications.
(G.) A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is preferred with MCSE certification required.