Project Manager (27470) (closed)
"E2E Test/IST position works with the Release Infrastructure Management (RIM) team to support the following:
*E2E Test/IST Major Release Test Schedule creation and tracking
*Release level defect resolution
*Incorporate new system interfaces as needed
*Environment System Refresh synch ups
*Billing Audit Report tracking and notification
*Release Kick Off call
*Release level POC collection
*Implementation Testing coordination
*IST/E2E/UATQuizinator Data Setup
*E2E/IST/UAT Consolidated Switch Lab Planning Quizinator coordination
*Release level daily defect report
*Process Improvements and Quizinator tool requirements and testing
*Master Stats for Website, Ops Reviews
*Weekend support line up"
"Able to work with large teams: Demonstration of good communications skills, define problems, offer solutions, communicate effectively across the organization and work well with a team.
Able to use Microsoft projects: Demonstration of skills of use on projects of greater than 200 steps
Able to manage a complex project: Demonstration of running meetings, taking and giving action items, following up on open items and driving to a goal within a timeframe, resource and quality constraints
Able to drive to process improvement: Demonstration of skills in quantifying costs and impacts, prioritizing solutions, implementing and measuring process improvements
Able to use common applications: Demonstration of skills in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, HP’s Mercury QC and other various applications
Able to develop and present training: Demonstration of creation of curriculum, develop training classes and testing
Able to manage large amounts of data: Demonstration of good organizational skills "
1. Able to prioritize and rank ideas for improvement by the ROI, level of effort and needs of the user community
2. Able to write requirements for development in a concise and clear manner
a. Able to track changes and updates
b. Able to monitor progress
c. Able to summarize changes and deciding which must be implemented and which can wait
d. Able to write use cases and test to those test cases
3. Able to test and verify that specified functionality performs as expected.
4. Able to manage projects working with a 800 line Microsoft Project schedule. This includes running meetings, following-up on action items and reporting on progress.
5. Able to troubleshoot problems, assist users with temporary as well as long term solutions
6. Must have good communications skills
7. Must have expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Project and Sametime
8. Must have competency in all other Microsoft applications and be willing to learn new applications as needed"
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and number
Contact length 6 months