Sr. Data Quality Analyst (closed)
- Under general supervision, the Sr. Data Quality Analyst is responsible for Identify, Collect, Cleanse and Convert current enterprise information into future state CoreERP format for data migration and functions as the focal point for coordinating Data Owners and Data Stakeholders.
- Responsibilities include working collaboratively with the data owners and data stakeholders to profile the data, create business rules, assist in developing data compliance levels and facilitating the development and execution of data cleansing strategies and monitoring the improvement progress.
- Works with CoreERP TIM application team to Create/Review functional specifications for data mappings for current state to future state data conversion.
- Facilitate the data quality process by coordinating meetings with data domain owners and stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the data owners and data stakeholders to profile the data, create business rules and develop and execute a data cleansing strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the data owners and data stakeholders to create data compliance levels and monitor the CoreERP data quality compliance
- Create current state canonical data models for capturing company Legacy data
- Measure and report the progress of data quality improvement.
- Create/Review functional specifications for data mappings for current state to future state CoreERP data conversion
- Coordinate with boundary application, data and functional teams to execute multiple conversion cycles
- Perform other duties as directed
- Must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have 5+ years experience as a Data Quality Analyst or equivalent work experience, preferably in an international environment. Experience with Information Data Explorer and Quality tools is a plus.
- Project planning skills, including monitoring progress, taking corrective action and reporting results
- Demonstrate organizational skills, as well as strong written, oral and presentational communication abilities in order to work with all levels of staff and users.
- Ability to work independently and keep management adequately informed.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of business processes.
- Demonstrate ability to work in matrix team environments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of database management systems.