Customer Service/Support Specialist position (closed)
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
|Come join Intuit and play a key role within the Global Business Division as the Service and Support representative within the Customer Care team. Helping small business owners run their business via desktop, online and mobile solutions that save them time.
We are looking for Intuit customer ambassadors who can live and breathe our Intuit values and are passionate about creating a uniquely positive customer experience and showing our customers that we Care about them. If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight customers and want to be a member of a spirited team, read on!
• Solve for customers and deliver an experience so profound that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others.
• Deliver service to our customers that shows we care about them.
• Do the right thing for the customer. Ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to run their business.
• Learn and utilise specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes.
|Your Talents:||• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn Intuit products.
• A commitment to personal high standards proven by the desire and ability to contribute to team and company goals.
• We are looking for individuals that want to WOW and deliver for customers, work hard and have fun doing it.
• Excellent communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email.
• Intermediate computer skills including MS Office Suite.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment.
• Previous experience in customer service, accounting, financial services or call center experience is helpful
• GCSE’s (C+) or equivalent relevant experience a plus
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit