Sales Account Executive--Fast Track Detroit (closed)
- Relocate to TQL Headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio for approximately 18 months.
- Participate in approximately 6 months of logistics and sales training while gaining hands on experience working with an established Logistics Account Executive. See LAET program description below.
- Build your own book of business while maintaining the established performance goals. See LAE program description below.
- Return to Detroit once the office is selected, performance goals have been meet and the team is prepared to lead and grow the office
- Be a part of a fast growing company and a member of a TQL Founding Team
- Be on the Fast Track to leadership opportunities
Logistics Sales Training Program (LAET 6 Month Program)
Begin your career with TQL as a Logistics Account Executive Trainee (LAET)
- All new salespeople begin in the LAET role and participate in 6 months of on the job training and mentoring with a successful Logistics Account Executive while receiving a set salary
- Receive world class instructional and hands-on training experiences to learn our industry, technology and how to become successful at TQL
- Performing in this 6 month program earns you advancement to Logistics Account Executive status
Logistics Account Executive (Business Development)
Spend up to an additional 6 months on salary, building your portfolio of clients before moving on to our salary plus commission compensation pay plan
- Earn your clients by actively researching and seeking out prospects via sales calls
- Act as the liaison between client, carrier, shipper, and receiver
- Develop solid relationships with clients by providing them with excellent customer service
- Manage the movement of the client's goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported and delivered on time to the client's satisfaction
- Put in time and effort to be successful on the sales floor and you will be rewarded with advanced to our salary plus commission pay structure ; you also have the opportunity to be recognized for additional career advancement-75% of TQL's management is promoted from within