Mid Cyber Enterprise Architect (closed)
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employee with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active TS with SCI Eligibility and (a current SSBI within the five-years).
This is a Cyber Enterprise Architect, Mid – Level position for the Department (Dept) of the Navy (DON) Chief Information Officer (CIO) support team. The office provides a wide range of technical, management, and administrative services to communicate, coordinate, integrate and align IT/Cyber initiatives throughout the Dept of Navy as well as the Dept of Defense. The support team will provide oversight and high level support in the areas of: IT Policy, Service Strategy, Budget, Administration, Personnel, Liaison, Knowledge Management (KM), Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Records Management (RM), Information Technology (IT), Cyberspace / Cybersecurity, Privacy, Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), Telecommunications (TELCOMMS), Standards, Analysis and other governmental support as required.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides support for IT Portfolio Management in support of the EIEMA. Assist with coordination and streamlining of EIEMA efforts with the DON Deputy CIO (Navy) and DON Deputy CIO (Marine Corps) to better manage the service’s IT PfM requirements.
- Draft for approval, proposed strategies, policy, guidance, and implementation plans and processes for architecture.
- Draft for approval, architecture, data strategy, and other standards; and provide support for emerging technology initiatives.
- Provide administrative support services for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the DON and DOD authoritative IT portfolio repositories.
- Provide administrative support services for the day-to-day coordination of enterprise architecture, data strategy, and IT infrastructure initiatives.
- Provide expertise and services to operate and maintain the DON Enterprise Architecture.
- Ten (10) years of experience in project management support, including work in IT portfolio repository system operations, IT enterprise architecture, IT Portfolio responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Federal, DOD, and DON policy and instructions, such as SECNAV Instruction 5230.14, “Portfolio Management,” the Clinger-Cohen Act, and OMB A-130
- Expertise and knowledge in the areas of Enterprise Architecture (EA), standards, IT infrastructure, data strategy, and emerging technology
- Required. Experience with Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense (CND) systems in the DOD.
- Experience with using Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and system engineering (SE) processes.
- Experience with DOD Architectural Framework (DODAF) and using architecture tools, such as IBM/Relational System Architect (SA), Casewise or other enterprise level tools.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, CS, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, IT, or a related field
- Certifications: CEA, CISSP or Security preferred
Clearance: Must possess an active TS with SCI Eligibility and (a current SSBI within the five-years).
Job Title: Mid Cyber Enterprise Architecture
Primary Location: United States – Washington, DC
Travel: Yes, CONUS 10% of the Time
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.