Mid level Communications & Marketing Specialist (closed)
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employee with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active TS with SCI Eligibility and (a current SSBI within the five-years).
This is an IT Communications Specialist Mid-Level position for the Department (Dept) of the Navy (DON) Chief Information Officer (CIO) support team. The office provides a wide range of technical, management, and administrative services to communicate, coordinate, integrate and align IT/Cyber initiatives throughout the Dept of Navy as well as the Dept of Defense. The support team will provide oversight and high level support in the areas of: IT Policy, Service Strategy, Budget, Administration, Personnel, Liaison, Knowledge Management (KM), Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Records Management (RM), Information Technology (IT), Cyberspace / Cybersecurity, Privacy, Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), Telecommunications (TELCOMMS), Standards, Analysis and other governmental support as required.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Corporate communications, marketing, and process engineering consultation support
- Communication strategy development, Web page oversight, improvement and documentation of internal governance processes, strategy development, and customer relations.
- Assist with the development of communication strategies (internal and external), including a communications management plan
- Review and edit essential internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness and ensure a corporate voice permeates messaging to employees and stakeholders. Interview subject matter experts and develop an original approach for each story line
- Ten (10) years of experience with corporate communications, marketing, and advertising.
- Experience with publication software and programs and Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following academic fields: Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or a related field; or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with OMB, Federal CIO Council, DoD CIO Executive Board
- Cyber and Intelligence experience
- Website development experience
Clearance: Must possess an active TS with SCI Eligibility and (a current SSBI within the five-years).
Primary Location: United States – Washington, DC
Travel: Yes, CONUS 10% of the Time
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.